Saturday, March 27, 2010

God and creation; Before it all started… The Void

God said; at first there was nothing, only God himself, what does that mean?! Can the human mind even comprehend that?! I’m not sure. I’m trying to imagine what it means to be alone in nothing, being in the void. After all, what is nothing??! The closest I can relate to is being in a dark room. A room so wide that I cant touch the walls. But still I’d be touching the ground, and there’s gravity. And both of these should not exist to provide the condition of “nothingness”.

So what is the void?! Apart from a return type that is… I’m still not sure, perhaps a dark room in space?! But is space a void?? I’d say its the closest I can imagine, it still has EM waves, gravitational effects from planets, moons or even black holes and God knows what else. But at least some part of it is empty enough to be a void. Or is it?!

On another note, one could imagine the void as a nightmare, you know the kind of nightmare where you are all alone in total blackness and unable to move or speak? Maybe this is the void?!

I dont know about you, but I’m sure as hell scared by this concept. No matter how self dependant you think you are, when you are alone in nothing, how are you gonna do anything?!

I guess for now I’ll just accept that there are some things that the human mind (or at least my human mind) cannot fully comprehend!

No comments:

Post a Comment